Nothing Index du Forum
Nothing
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Nothing du serveur FlyMyWorld Rédemption

Nothing Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dragonland - Under The Grey Banner (2011) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nothing Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Recrutement ( Lvl 121-H Minimum )
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavejalai

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dragonland - Under The Grey Banner (2011) Répondre en citant

Dragonland - Under The Grey Banner (2011) > bit.ly/1TxYQbH

Once,,,again,,,,the,,,brass,,,is,,,omnipresent,,,,and,,,I,,,believe,,,that,,,Dragonland,,,makes,,,more,,,and,,,better,,,use,,,of,,,it,,,than,,,Ive,,,seen,,,any,,,power,,,metal,,,band,,,do,,,in,,,the,,,pastThere,,,,a,,,,thousand,,,,spires,,,,,glowing,,,,like,,,,fire,,,,in,,,,the,,,,sunTitle,,Writer(s),,Length,,1An,,impressive,,album,,imhoThe,,,degree,,,to,,,which,,,Dragonland,,,succeeds,,,in,,,supplementing,,,each,,,and,,,every,,,song,,,with,,,extraordinary,,,complementary,,,nuances,,,(well-placed,,,waves,,,,winds,,,,birds,,,,etc.,,,,blended,,,so,,,well),,,is,,,something,,,I,,,wouldnt,,,have,,,thought,,,possibleRating,,,System,,,5.0,,,-,,,Perfect4.5,,,-,,,Excellent4.0,,,-,,,Great3.5,,,-,,,Very,,,Good3.0,,,-,,,Good2.5,,,-,,,Mixed2.0,,,-,,,Disappointing1.5,,,-,,,Bad1.0,,,-,,,Embarrassing0.5,,,-,,,Pathetic0.0,,,-,,,Worthless,,,Record,,,o,,,the,,,Month,,,April,,,,2016March,,,,2016February,,,,2016January,,,,2016Record,,,o',,,the,,,YearNovember,,,,2015October,,,,2015September,,,,2015August,,,,2015July,,,,2015June,,,,2015May,,,,2015April,,,,2015March,,,,2015February,,,,2015January,,,,2015Record,,,o',,,the,,,Year,,,Blogroll,,,Dead,,,Void,,,Dreams,,,Heavy,,,Blog,,,is,,,Heavy,,,Metal,,,Bandcamp,,,Metal,,,Monuments,,,Metal,,,Vortex,,,Metal-Fi,,,Natalie,,,Zed,,,No,,,Clean,,,Singing,,,Tags2.0,,,2.5,,,3.0,,,3.5,,,4.0,,,4.5,,,2009,,,2010,,,2011,,,2012,,,2013,,,2014,,,2015,,,2016,,,Agalloch,,,American,,,Metal,,,Amorphis,,,Behemoth,,,Black,,,Metal,,,Black,,,Sabbath,,,Blog,,,Canadian,,,Metal,,,Century,,,Media,,,Death,,,Metal,,,Doom,,,Metal,,,English,,,Metal,,,Finnish,,,Metal,,,Folk,,,Metal,,,German,,,Metal,,,Heavy,,,Metal,,,Iron,,,Maiden,,,Melodic,,,Death,,,Metal,,,Metal,,,Blade,,,Morbid,,,Angel,,,Napalm,,,Records,,,Norwegian,,,Metal,,,Nuclear,,,Blast,,,Opeth,,,Power,,,Metal,,,Progressive,,,Metal,,,Review,,,Reviews,,,Slayer,,,Swedish,,,Metal,,,Thrash,,,Metal,,,Blog,,,Reviews,,,Interviews,,,About,,,&,,,Contact,,,FAQ,,,Forum,,,andy26910,,,Take,,,a,,,look,,,,the,,,lowest,,,one,,,I,,,could,,,find,,,is,,,7.5.Luckily,,,,after,,,the,,,long,,,wait,,,,its,,,a,,,doozy"Fire,,,,And,,,,Brimstone",,,,(featuring,,,,Fred,,,,Johanson),,,,Holmlid/Mrck,,,,4:31,,,,6Lord,,of,,the,,Rings,,afficionados,,and,,Game,,of,,Thrones,,fetishists,,alike,,will,,find,,a,,lot,,to,,love,,about,,this,,albumTo,,my,,ears,,,the,,mounting,,drama,,that,,builds,,throughout,,this,,track,,segues,,effortlessly,,into,,the,,towering,,wall,,of,,keyboard,,and,,guitar,,that,,marks,,the,,beginning,,of,,Shadow,,Of,,The,,Mithril,,MountainsFinally,,,,,rumblings,,,,began,,,,,including,,,,that,,,,Dragonland,,,,was,,,,returning,,,,to,,,,its,,,,roots,,,,in,,,,fantasy,,,,,rather,,,,than,,,,the,,,,science,,,,fiction-inspired,,,,AstronomyBlog,,,,Reviews,,,,Interviews,,,,About,,,,&,,,,Contact,,,,FAQ,,,,Forum,,,,Raventale,,,,,,,,Bringer,,,,of,,,,Heartsore,,,,Review,,,,Crom,,,,,,,,Of,,,,Love,,,,and,,,,Death,,,,Review,,,,Dragonland,,,,,,,,Under,,,,the,,,,Grey,,,,Banner,,,,Review,,,,By,,,,Steel,,,,Druhm,,,,On,,,,November,,,,28,,,,,2011,,,,,,,,26,,,,Comments,,,,,,,,In,,,,2011,,,,,AFM,,,,Records,,,,,Power,,,,Metal,,,,,Reviews,,,,,Swedish,,,,Metal,,,,Dragonland,,,,//,,,,Under,,,,the,,,,Grey,,,,Banner,,,,Rating:,,,,2.5/5.0,,,,This,,,,Shall,,,,Not,,,,Pass!,,,,Label:,,,,AFM,,,,Records,,,,Websites:,,,,thegreybanner.com,,,,,,,,myspace.com/dragonland,,,,Release,,,,Dates:,,,,Out,,,,now!,,,,Talk,,,,about,,,,the,,,,right,,,,album,,,,at,,,,the,,,,right,,,,time!While,,,,Iwas,,,,never,,,,that,,,,big,,,,a,,,,fan,,,,of,,,,the,,,,symphonic,,,,bombast,,,,and,,,,Lord,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Rings,,,,fetishism,,,,of,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,acts,,,,like,,,,Blind,,,,Guardian,,,,and,,,,Rhapsody,,,,,I,,,,was,,,,tasked,,,,with,,,,reviewing,,,,the,,,,new,,,,Dragon-,,,,landopusover,,,,the,,,,same,,,,long,,,,weekend,,,,thatlocal,,,,movie,,,,channels,,,,played,,,,the,,,,LOTR,,,,trilogy,,,,nonstop,,,,in,,,,their,,,,full,,,,extended,,,,glorySkeptical,,as,,I,,was,,at,,first,,about,,this,,album,,standing,,up,,to,,the,,hype,,,I,,find,,myself,,weak,,in,,the,,knees,,and,,watery,,in,,the,,eyes,,after,,what,,is,,my,,ninth,,or,,tenth,,listen,,to,,Under,,The,,Grey,,BannerEven,,,if,,,youre,,,just,,,up,,,for,,,a,,,great,,,fantasy-themed,,,album,,,without,,,wanting,,,to,,,piece,,,together,,,the,,,story,,,,you,,,wont,,,find,,,any,,,betterA,,,,modern,,,,classic,,,,-,,,,97%,,,,MetalGuard,,,,,September,,,,12th,,,,,2012,,,,Next,,,,Last,,,,They,,,,are,,,,arguably,,,,the,,,,most,,,,progressive,,,,and,,,,modern,,,,of,,,,all,,,,the,,,,"true",,,,power,,,,metal,,,,bands,,,,out,,,,there,,,,-,,,,the,,,,Swedes,,,,of,,,,Dragonland,,,,have,,,,always,,,,been,,,,a,,,,household,,,,name,,,,for,,,,high-class,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,with,,,,symphonic,,,,elementsAfter,,,,groundbreaking,,,,symphonic,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,albums,,,,Starfall,,,,and,,,,Astronomy,,,,,Dragonland,,,,fans,,,,have,,,,been,,,,left,,,,for,,,,five,,,,long,,,,cold,,,,years,,,,,wondering,,,,when,,,,the,,,,multi-faceted,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,behemoth,,,,would,,,,returnGenres,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,Hip,,,,Hop/Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Christian,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,Top,,,,Songs,,,,Top,,,,Artists,,,,Top,,,,Albums,,,,Upcoming,,,,Songs,,,,Upcoming,,,,Albums,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,SongLyrics,,,,Advertise,,,,on,,,,SL,,,,Featured,,,,Blogs,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,Music,,,,News,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,Company,,,,Copyright,,,,,,,,2016,,,,SongLyrics,,,,Follow,,,,us:,,,,Facebook,,,,Twitter,,,,About,,,,SoundMedia,,,,ToneMedia,,,,Artists:,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,#,,,,Steel,,Druhm,,Personally,,,I,,think,,its,,much,,easier,,to,,pull,,off,,the,,style,,Iron,,Savior,,goes,,for,,than,,this,,super,,symphonic,,fantasy,,metalSteel,,,Druhm,,,That,,,same,,,thought,,,crossed,,,my,,,mind,,,as,,,wellLets,,,,start,,,,from,,,,the,,,,top,,,,,shall,,,,we?,,,,Ilmarion,,,,is,,,,like,,,,all,,,,of,,,,the,,,,symphonic,,,,openers,,,,to,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,albums,,,,,and,,,,you,,,,might,,,,not,,,,think,,,,anything,,,,of,,,,itWhile,,I,,cant,,provide,,the,,story,,of,,the,,album,,satisfactorily,,without,,the,,full,,lyrics,,booklet,,,I,,am,,most,,certainly,,prepared,,and,,qualified,,to,,pay,,witness,,to,,the,,musical,,excellence,,hereNow,,,,,fantasy,,,,content,,,,has,,,,hardly,,,,been,,,,something,,,,that,,,,Ive,,,,avoided,,,,in,,,,the,,,,past,,,,,and,,,,when,,,,I,,,,discovered,,,,just,,,,how,,,,much,,,,effort,,,,that,,,,the,,,,band,,,,has,,,,put,,,,into,,,,developing,,,,this,,,,world,,,,and,,,,its,,,,imagery,,,,,I,,,,realized,,,,that,,,,at,,,,last,,,,the,,,,world,,,,might,,,,again,,,,witness,,,,a,,,,mature,,,,fantasy,,,,power,,,,metal,,,,work,,,,the,,,,likes,,,,of,,,,which,,,,hasnt,,,,been,,,,seen,,,,since,,,,Blind,,,,Guardians,,,,mighty,,,,Nightfall,,,,In,,,,Middle-EarthLeaping,,,from,,,the,,,depths,,,,the,,,journey,,,takes,,,the,,,high,,,road,,,with,,,The,,,Trials,,,Of,,,Mount,,,FarnorFred,,,Johanson,,,has,,,an,,,amazing,,,voice,,,and,,,his,,,rich,,,baritone,,,fits,,,the,,,role,,,of,,,the,,,character,,,he,,,is,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,singing,,,as,,,perfectlyThis,,,,has,,,,been,,,,done,,,,before,,,,,it,,,,will,,,,likely,,,,be,,,,done,,,,again,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,is,,,,doubtful,,,,that,,,,it,,,,will,,,,be,,,,done,,,,this,,,,way,,,,and,,,,with,,,,this,,,,much,,,,energy,,,,again,,,,by,,,,anyone,,,,in,,,,the,,,,near,,,,futureYou,,,,know,,,,exactly,,,,what,,,,it,,,,will,,,,sound,,,,like,,,,and,,,,what,,,,will,,,,be,,,,includedIf,,,,you,,,,are,,,,someone,,,,who,,,,objects,,,,to,,,,Jonas,,,,Heidgerts,,,,voice,,,,(it,,,,just,,,,keeps,,,,growing,,,,on,,,,me),,,,,there,,,,wont,,,,be,,,,a,,,,whole,,,,lot,,,,of,,,,redemption,,,,here,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,is,,,,his,,,,finest,,,,moment,,,,yetZadion,,,,What,,,,the,,,,fuck,,,,is,,,,Amaranthe,,,,doing,,,,in,,,,my,,,,epic,,,,power,,,,metal&Werner,,,Boshoff,,,In,,,case,,,there,,,wasANY,,,doubt,,,about,,,the,,,nerd-factor,,,ofthis,,,stuff,Dragonlandcreated,,,aninteractive,,,websitewith,,,maps,,,and,,,narrations,,,to,,,help,,,guide,,,you,,,on,,,the,,,mysticjourney,,,theyplanned,,,for,,,youI,,have,,no,,choice,,but,,to,,give,,this,,album,,a,,perfect,,score,,,so,,rarely,,do,,I,,enjoy,,an,,album,,so,,thoroughly.Personnel[edit]This,,is,,just,,a,,preview!,,Preview,,the,,embedded,,widget,,Dragonland,,-,,Under,,The,,Grey,,Banner,,Album,,Lyrics1.Ilmarion,,Lyrics2.Under,,The,,Grey,,Banner,,Lyrics3.Throne,,Of,,Bones,,Lyrics4.The,,Trials,,Of,,Mount,,Farnor,,Lyrics5.Drnir's,,Forge,,Lyrics6.Lady,,Of,,Goldenwood,,Lyrics7.The,,Black,,Mare,,Lyrics8.Fire,,And,,Brimstone,,Lyrics9.A,,Thousand,,Towers,,White,,Lyrics10.The,,Tempest,,Lyrics11.Shadow,,Of,,The,,Mithril,,Mountains,,Lyrics12.Ivory,,Shores,,LyricsDragonland,,Lyrics,,provided,,by,,SongLyrics.com,,Do,,you,,like,,this,,album?,,Leave,,a,,reviewTo,,,,fans,,,,of,,,,progressive,,,,and,,,,symphonic,,,,power,,,,metal:,,,,this,,,,is,,,,the,,,,pinnacle,,,,of,,,,detail,,,,,atmosphere,,,,,and,,,,slaying,,,,melodies,,,,that,,,,you,,,,are,,,,likely,,,,to,,,,findThis,,is,,the,,third,,part,,of,,the,,Dragonland,,Chronicles,,saga. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nothing Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Recrutement ( Lvl 121-H Minimum ) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006